Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A-Z!

Let's try something fun today!
Here's a little bit more about me!
A: Age: 22...although sometimes I feel like I'm about 13. B. Bed size: Queen. But sometimes, I really wish we had room for a king. Nicolas is a bed HOG! C. Chore that you hate: Dusting...allergies...do I need to say more? When I dust, it gets my allergies roaring. But it's a lose lose situation. The act up if I don't dust. D. Dogs: 2 Chihuahuas. They are mom and daughter. Gypsy, the mom, was my grandma's dog. Kinda like a connection to her in heaven. E. Essential start to your day: A hug and a kiss from my 2 guys. F. Favorite color: Don't really have one. But I do love white. It's just so clean. :) G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I hate gold. H. Height: 5'4" My son is gonna use me as an arm rest. haha. He's already up to my waist. I. Instruments you play: I took a piano class in high school. I still remember bits and peices, but couldn't play like a used to. J. Job title: Mommy! and Honey. :) K. Kids: Have one, but not sure about anymore. Maybe when we are more financially stable. L. Live: Virginia M. Mother’s name: Sara N. Nicknames: Jenn. My name is Jennifer, but I like Jenn better. It's easier. My mom has always called me boo. O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had my son, and I had my gallbladder out at 8 mos. pregnant. Talk about fun. Not. P. Pet peeves: Manners. I hate when people don't say Please, or Thank you. This is something I will always instill to my son. Q. Quote from a movie: "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever." Melt my heart. R. Right or left handed: Right handed. Brian is left handed, and Nicolas is using both. S. Siblings: Just a half-brother that I have never met. U. Underwear: Seriously? V. Vegetable you hate: Broccli. I hate the texture. W. What makes you run late: Procrastination. Then I stress and do it right before I go. X. X-Rays you’ve had: My wrists. I have sprained both wrists 8x all together when I was younger. Y. Yummy food that you make: I make some killer oreo balls. Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys or elephants. Of course I have a monkey living right in my house! Yet again, I can't upload pictures. Ugh...Seriously?

1 comment:

  1. Good manners is a must!! :) Thanks so much for sharing your link Jenn! So fun to learn more about you! I added your link to the linky party so others can see it there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete