Monday, August 22, 2011

Mondays...

I hate Mondays.  For several reasons.  I have Brian all to myself all weekend and its time for him to go to work for the week.  Yuck.  And today especially,  school started back.  For me.  It is my last semester and as excited as I am, all I have really done is read my syllabi and I am already overwhelmed.  I have class tonight and I already have those first day jitters.  But, at least everyone else is in the same boat. 

I should be organizing my school stuff, but procrastination has kicked in.  And it is the first day.  lol.  I have the house cleaned, 3 loads of laundry done and my computer just got a clean up.  haha. 

I have decided to go to the gym about 3-4 days a week.  If my dream schedule works out, I am hoping to go before the boyfriend wakes up and the little man.  I can go there during the day when they have child watch, but the way Nicolas throws a fit...I would kinda rather do it then.  I did it Saturday and it was great.  Hopefully I can keep it up.

I went and worked out the past 2 days, and took today off so I could get my school stuff organized(which is what I am going to work on soon!)  Each day I worked on the eliptical, and felt great.  I recently bought a mp3 player for when I worked out and I got it in the mail Sat and used it Sunday and went 11!! minutes straight.  This is a huge accomplishment for me.  I usually can't walk around the block without getting out of breath.  So I was really happy with myself.  Saturday I burnt 310 calories and yesterday I burnt 400.

When I started this blog, I was determined to be open with all my weight loss issues.  I weighed myself yesterday and weighed 268 lbs.  I am so embarrassed to say that.  But I am working on it.  Hopefully this number will grow stronger.  My goal is to lose 10 lbs.  I don't want to overshoot and say I want to lose 40 lbs, so 10 lbs is going to be my short term goal. :) 

So with that, off I go to finally get my stuff organized while the little man is occupied with his toys.

xoxo;

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment