Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New quest to frugality...

So, we have had a sudden change in our life, which I can't go into detail about at this point, but we are having to start really watching our money. I have always been trying new ways to save some money, but now, it is more important than ever. So my first thing that I am going to try is homemade baby wipes. We're almost out, so this is going to be tried tonight. :) At the moment, we are paying $5 for baby wipes, and you get 184 I think. If I figured it out right, we will definitly be saving money. I am not sure if I am going to use paper towels, or wash clothes. We have a lot of baby wash clothes, so I am thinking that I will go that route. I just don't know how I will deal with the washing of the pooy ones. I may just make up two batches, one of paper towels for the poo, and one of wash clothes, for just messiness and before bed wipedowns, for non bath nights. So that is my first experiment, so to say. We are getting ready to potty train, actively, which is has already went 2x in the potty, we just have to work on it more. :) So off I go, to find some other money saving tips, and if you have any at all, please, feel free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment