Friday, September 30, 2011

Gotta get something off my mind...

So I let someone really bother me today.

  Here's the story...I sold someone some of the little man's clothing on Craigslist and they e-mailed me today, complaining that they smelt and were out of style.  And they said that I MISLEAD them.  Which I totally didn't.  But here's the thing...I'm so letting it get to me, even though I know I am not wrong. 

I guess what got me is the smelling thing.  Our clothes do not smell.  Maybe since she has a different house then us, or just because she is a stuck up snobby bitch.  I mean, she didn't even look at them before she bought them. UGH.

I have been letting people get to me wayyy too much. 

 This makes me think of my Grandma.  She was so strong and would just look past it.  Why can't I be more like her?  I miss her so much. I just wish she could be here to see our little boy.  She would have fell in love.  But like I said, a situation like this would have never gotten to her. 

Maybe this is a test from God.  I am not all that religious, but I do believe.  But if it is, He sure has been giving me a lot lately.  I do need to become a stronger woman.  I have let people walk all over me.  This has to stop.  Maybe this is Gods way of telling me that I need to stop it.  I think it is.  And you know what, that is now on my list of goals for myself.  To not let things bother me.  

Life is too short.  

Plain and Simple.  
This. This is what keeps me going.  Everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment